Monday, December 30, 2013

First Provo Baptism!!

Hey everyone. Well, it was Christmas this last week I hope you all had a good one. I spent mine with my companions. There were families that adopted the missionaries so I got a nice big packgage from a family I didn't know to open which was really sweet. Unfortunately we didn't get word about the package my brother dropped off Christmas Eve that had presents from different parts of the family until after Christmas. We will be picking up the box today from the mission office. So thank you in advance!

The rest of Christmas day we spent visiting families and sharing messages.

We are teaching a South African boy named Jaymie. His immediate family is not Mormon, but he has an aunt and uncle he is living with that helped convert him and got him baptized since he decided he wanted to live in America his senior year going to Timpview by living with his aunt and uncle who are converts.
Sadie got baptized on Saturday, unfortunately I didn't get to see is since I was as sick as a dog. I had a fever, sore throat, cold, uckkk. I've still got the cold, but at least the others are gone.

Brother Yarro (one of the ward missionaries) took us out to eat on Thursday at Shoots over at the Riverwoods in Provo. The guy owns several companies and bought for us the elders and a bunch of other people. Brother Yarro is great and really involved in his calling as a ward missionary and is always talking to us about members we can help. Bro Yarro was also the one that helped us fund the one family for Secret Santa. He's a really giving guy. Alright well I'll talk to yall later.

Sister Behle

No comments:

Post a Comment